Friday, March 11, 2011

Sorry lol!

SOoooooooooooo. i havent posted because i forgot my password and i just went through all the motions reseting it. so yeah, im back to posting.


Well i guess im gonna post my pictures from the comps im in, i think most of you have seen it...and im thinking that now that mares is gone i might make this public, what do you guys think? should i? i basically just wanted to keep it away from them.


anyways pictures! 


Natures Finest 
these are the past two pictures ive turned in.


This one was my last assignment, i had to find a nature quote and represent it in my picture.



the quote says "without the dark, we'd never see the stars"




This one i was given a fruit (lemon) and i had to represent it. 


Simply Sassy

here is my past 3 picture from simply sassy. in order from most recent

Drew Barrymore. I was to choose a celeb and copy them and their fashion. I chose drew barrymore and everytime I think of Drew i picture her Covergirl ads so i decided to make a Drew Barrymore inspired Covergirl ad. Its not my best and was rushed.

This one i had to "sell" a fireplace. I decided that sex sells so why not make her as seductive as possible. So here is beth posing by a fireplace.

This next one the assignment was "body art" and to me body art is either a shitload of tattoos that represent something or an entire scene created on someone skin. so here is my picture.

i dont know if ive posted these yet, cant remember, so if i did...well look at them again xD

Im working on my new SS picture, the assignment is Gothic Tea Party. Im working on my extras right now :3 I have an idea of how i want it to look in my mind so lets hope it actually turns out that way xD haha







2 comments:

JKAmaryllis said...

I really love your body art and fireplace pics from simply sassy!

Kellebean said...

:D thanks amber :3