Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ISBI - Chapter One!

Please read the post below if you havent already!


So like i said before i chose my simself to start this challenge off for me and so far its going pretty well! I decided to play in Twinbrook because i like the town layout and stuff......but i had forgotten that thats where all the uglies live... So what did i do about it? I married the first half way decent lookin guy that I laid eyes on. His name? Justin Kayes. Well Justin Daniels now ;D Here is a piccie! oh I think i forgot to mention that you CAN select your family members JUST to change their appearance and ONLY that. Soo yeah here is my husband and me :D









awwwwwhh i look so happy! SO anyways I got knocked up before we tied the knot...so we did that quickly. well got married that is.... It was a private, small exchange the rings type thing. and a couple days later baby Connor was born! And then shortly after that I rolled the want to have another baby >.<  I saved that want though because I want her to advance in her career a bit before having more kids. So now Connor and Justin just had a birthday :D 

here is Connor as a toddler


My next move is to have her go to work to HOPEFULLY get a promotion and then get her/me pregnant and watch a bunch of kids shows. I WANT TWINS >.< *cough* yeeahh....

Anyways thats it for this "chapter"

2 comments:

CelSera said...

Yaaayyyyyyy!!!! A nephew!! xD He's so cute I could eat him up -- and hey, get to workin on those twins, will ya??

Lol I keep forgetting you even have a blog. Can I add it back to my list now? <3333

Kellebean said...

yes you can add it on your list xD and thanks for forgetting *cries self to sleep*