Saturday, January 22, 2011

I FOUND BOWSER!

O.O yah and it scared the piss outa me when i found out i COULDNT kill him xD he is like TEH PWN. and it scared me and i ran away......and it chased me O.O 


aaaanyways story time :D 

So. i find this big guy here. i send kato over to attack/distract him so I can kill the dood from a far....i notice all of the 'damage' we are dealing to him is like doing nothing to his health so i was like....O.O oooohhhh shiiiiiit. and i start to run. well kato dies. i turn around AND ITS FOLLOWING ME. so i keep running. i get back to the entrance to this underwater cave place and im like. ok. so i should be ok here, cuz if its still following me these guys will help me right?......right..? NO. JERKS. xD so anyways while im thinking this thru and then all of the sudden HE TURNS THE CORNER and i freak out xD and turn around and run away lmao i ran thru the portal. and told Kelly all about my experience. I didnt get a picture that time. so i go back in....to get a picture xD so i do a repeat of before, this time Bowser (his nickname i gave him) killed chicken and is following me O.O its terrifying to have it following you......so i get to the portal turn around, he comes around the corner, i freak out xD shoot at him and snap a picture xD then run thru the portal of course. 

annnywhoo thats my WoW story of the day xD it was much fun. and terrifying. :P 

7 comments:

Miracle/Sauri said...

LOLLMAO!!

Omg Kelle this just made my day xDD! hilarious.

Kellebean said...

xD lolz it was quite terrifying

R. Spirit said...

Lol - this is why i don't go in the dungeons very often XD

Kellebean said...

yeah i didnt know it was a dungeon till AFTER the fact xD ive never been in one...i was like DAMN this is hard, why is it so hard?? then i looked at my quest log and was like. oh, dungeon. thats why xD

R. Spirit said...

Haha, you retard XD

CelSera said...

:( I wanna playyyyyyyy

Kellebean said...

thanks randall i luff yew to xD

and cel plaaay then :D