Monday, February 7, 2011

I finally did it

I finally got the legacy ready for Amiee xD


Here is Armenia as an adult. she got the flirty trait when she aged up.




here amiee!! http://www.mediafire.com/?t32tvthps92o2i8 that is just Armenia on the lot. :D i cant wait to see her babies :D :D




idc if anyone else downloads the file btw :P


On to other news. For those of you who didnt know, i joined Kami's comp Simply Sassy and so far it is ahmaaazing! xD we are only on the second photoshoot tho. My goal is to kick ambers butt :D luff yew amber <3


Anyways this is my model, Bethany Rayne. And these are also the pictures for photoshoot 1. which was basically our models portfolio.






Aaanyways, ive been playing Bethany. she is a 5* celeb and has a baby with Matthew Hamming (now Griffin)

Her daughters name is Camden and here she is. :D



isnt she a cutie?? i love her :D

anywhoo, thats my update for today. and Im going to bed :P





No comments: